Mama Hope African Men Hollywood Stereotypes
African Men are poorly portrayed in Hollywood films, they always seem to be heavily armored war lords or victims who are rarely quiet. Four African gentlemen from Kenya, Gabriel, Benard, Brian and Derrick all continuing their education set out to change how they are perceived through Mama Hope’s ‘Stop The Pity, Unlock The Potential‘ campaign.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan