Maker Of Pixar
John Lasster has accomplished a lot, after all he is the owner of Pixar Animation Studios, a multi-billion dollar company. This documentary shows us a day in the life of John Lasseter from choosing his daily Hawaiian shirt to giving hugs to everyone.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3