Two-year-old Emma was born with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita, which limits her ability to lift her arms. Tariq Rahman and Whitney Sample at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware were able to print a 3D lightweight Wilmington Robotic Exoskeleton[WREX] giving Emma the opportunity to control her arms. With the Dimension Stratasys 3D printer, engineer Whitney Sample is able to print off worn/broken parts so they can be replaced instantly.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.