Justin Bieber became famous shortly after American talent manager, Scooter Braun discovered Bieber’s YouTube videos and sent him over to Usher where he was signed and acquired a recording contract. Justin Bieber enjoys discovering young talent the same way he was discovered. Two days ago he tweeted a video from Madison Beer, a 13-year-old who has only 9 videos on YouTube. The song Bieber tweeted was Madison covering ‘At Last’ by Etta James, the tweet was retweeted over 23,000 times and favorited over 10,000 times. A long with the tweet Bieber said ‘wow. 13 years old! she can sing. great job.’
Madison Beer – Jar Of Hearts
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania