Madison Beer Music
Justin Bieber became famous shortly after American talent manager, Scooter Braun discovered Bieber’s YouTube videos and sent him over to Usher where he was signed and acquired a recording contract. Justin Bieber enjoys discovering young talent the same way he was discovered. Two days ago he tweeted a video from Madison Beer, a 13-year-old who has only 9 videos on YouTube. The song Bieber tweeted was Madison covering ‘At Last’ by Etta James, the tweet was retweeted over 23,000 times and favorited over 10,000 times. A long with the tweet Bieber said ‘wow. 13 years old! she can sing. great job.’
Madison Beer – Jar Of Hearts
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor