18-year-old Alexandra Raisman qualified for the Women’s Gymnastics Individual All-Around yesterday. It was an intense moment as Jordyn Wieber, Gabrielle Douglas and Alexandra Raisman competed for the top two positions to represent Team USA in the Individual All-Around. Aly’s parents, Lynn and Rick Raisman, could only watch Aly’s uneven bar routine from the audience but they tried their best to help her out by dancing in their seats. Lynn and Rick’s reactions are being compared to a skit you only see on Saturday Night Live. Aly qualified for the Individual All-Around event finishing second overall, she will be a strong competitor in the finals which take place Thursday, August 2nd.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures