Los Angeles Boulder
Over the past two weeks a 340-ton granite boulder has made it’s way from a quarry in Riverside County, California 106 miles to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in Los Angeles, California. The boulder has been a site to see as news reporters and spectators have been following its journey. The 176 wheeled, 294 foot transporter reaches a top speed of 5 mph and has been traveling nightly on temporary closed roads. The boulder will arrive at the LACMA Saturday, March 10th. A similar reaction is expected when transporting Space Shuttle Endeavour from LAX to Exposition Park later this year.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video