Los Angeles Boulder
Over the past two weeks a 340-ton granite boulder has made it’s way from a quarry in Riverside County, California 106 miles to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in Los Angeles, California. The boulder has been a site to see as news reporters and spectators have been following its journey. The 176 wheeled, 294 foot transporter reaches a top speed of 5 mph and has been traveling nightly on temporary closed roads. The boulder will arrive at the LACMA Saturday, March 10th. A similar reaction is expected when transporting Space Shuttle Endeavour from LAX to Exposition Park later this year.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Rise And Shine
- Anchorman 2 Trailer