Lizzie Velasquez Is Beautiful
23-year-old Lizzie Velasquez weighs only 63 pounds and must eat every 15 minutes to stay alive. Lizzie is one of three people in the entire world born without Adipose Tissue, causing a rare symptom that prevents her from gaining weight and storing fat in her body. Lizzie wears a size triple zero, even though she eats anywhere from 5,000-8,000 calories every day. Every time Lizzie goes out in public people stare, cyberbullies have dubbed here the ‘world’s ugliest woman’. Instead of sitting back and watching people judge her, Lizzie has began introducing herself and informing people about her condition. In a recent interview with Dr. Drew Pinsky, Lizzie defines what is beautiful. There is no cure for Lizzie’s condition, but that doesn’t stop Lizzie from inspiring others.
Lizzie’s Inspirational Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Laughing Tram Man
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 4
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.