Lindsey Stirling And Peter Hollens
Lindsey Stirling, seen on Devin Graham’s Dubstep Violin – ‘Crystalize’, and vocalist Peter Hollens recreate the main theme of Skyrim Elder Scrolls composed by Jeremy Soule. Over 120 tracks were used in the recreation, 114 were Peter Hollens’ vocals alone. In just four days the cover has been seen over 1 million times.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal