Lights Controlled By Cellphone
If you are not a fan of getting up to turn off or dim the lights you might want to consider the Bluetooth Bulb. The Bluetooth Bulb allows you to control the brightness, the timing of turning the bulb on and off, and color using an app on your cellphone. You can control the bulb from up to 164 feet [50 meters] away. Unfortunately the bulb is only compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 products, this would include iPad3, Samsung Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR, Mac Mini and Macbook Air. The Bluetooth Bulb is in pre-production stages and hopes to release before the end of the year.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.