Lights Controlled By Cellphone
If you are not a fan of getting up to turn off or dim the lights you might want to consider the Bluetooth Bulb. The Bluetooth Bulb allows you to control the brightness, the timing of turning the bulb on and off, and color using an app on your cellphone. You can control the bulb from up to 164 feet [50 meters] away. Unfortunately the bulb is only compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 products, this would include iPad3, Samsung Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR, Mac Mini and Macbook Air. The Bluetooth Bulb is in pre-production stages and hopes to release before the end of the year.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.