Life Size WALL-E Robot
Mike Senna from Yorba Linda, California has created a working life-size WALL-E, the exact robot from the popular animated Pixar film. It took Mike 2 and 1/2 years to create the robot logging in over 3,200 hours, that’s an average of almost 4 hours/day. Mike shares his story why he created WALL-E and what WALL-E can do.
WALL-E First Public Appearance.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper