LEGO Sends Collectible LEGO Set To 10-Year-Old Boy
10-year-old James Groccia has been playing with LEGO sets almost every day over the last 6 years. LEGO has helped James develop social skills by playing with the bricks in a LEGO Playgroup, helping James’ Asperger’s Syndrome. Two years ago LEGO released the Emerald Night Train Set, which sold for $100. James wanted the set and has saved money from birthdays, holidays and his allowance over the past two years. When he finally had enough to buy the LEGO Emerald Night Train Set, the set was considered a collectible and his family could only find it online for $250. James wrote to LEGO asking them where he could find the Emerald Night Train Set. This is the response James received from Megan, a Consumer Services Advisor at LEGO.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier