LEGO 8 Bit Trip
Swedish YouTube user Rymdreglage and his ’8-Bit Trip’ video from two years ago stands at 12 million views. Rymdreglage plans on releasing a sequel to ’8-Bit Trip’ using 65,000 LEGO pieces. Two cameras capture Rymdreglage unpacking and sorting LEGO pieces, each camera takes a photo every 20 seconds, in total 12,775 photos are taken over the 71 hours. The original ’8-Bit Trip’ took 1,500 hours to create, working 12 hour days on this project would take over 4 months. It’s unsure when the sequel will be released, but it will definitely be featured on Most Watched Today when it arrives.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux