Learn Canadian Dance Moves
These Canadian dance moves arrived just in time before you go out this weekend. The dance moves you can learn include, ‘The Beaver’, ‘Pump The Keg’, ‘Skate The Pond’, ‘Spell Your Name In The Snow’ and more. Stina Diös and Liam Kearney dance to ‘Canadian, Please‘ by Julia Bentley and Andrew Gunadie.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Alana Holler From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Coca Cola – Let’s Look At The World A Little Differently.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.