Le Quatorze Juillet
Bastille Day aka ‘Le quatorze juillet’ [The Fourteenth of July] is a Frech holiday celebrated ever year on July 14th, one of the most recognizable traditions is the large military parade and the Eiffel Tower fireworks show in Paris, France. On July 14, 1789 French troops stormed the Bastille which played a key role in the French Revolution. View images from Bastille Day 2012 here.
Bastille Day 2012 Full Performance.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video