‘Fragile Childhood’ in Finland, an ad campaign that aims to reduce alcohol abuse, has released their latest PSA called ‘Monsters’. Seeing your mother/father drunk can be scary, Fragile Childhood takes a look at how scary it is for children to see their parents drunk. The ad reminds parents how important it is to be positive role models for their kids.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74