Las Vegas 300
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Frog Sitting On A Bench Like A Human.
- Alexander Shtifanov – World’s Best Bartender.
- Brad And Emily Lip Dub Marriage Proposal.