Landing On The Moon Anniversary
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong