Land Of Dream Commercial
Brand USA has created ‘Discover America’ a 12.3 million dollar ad campaign featuring the first ever commercial advertising the United States of America. The Discover America ad campaign encourages travelers throughout the world to visit the United States of America. Over the next three months the campaign will run in the United Kingdom, Japan and Canada, there after it will run in Brazil, South Korea and other countries.
Land Of Dreams Commercial
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Jeff Gordon ‘Test Drive’.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.