A kindergarten teacher at South West Elementary in Washburn, Missouri wouldn’t allow one of her students to use the restroom during testing time. The 6-year-old student could not hold it, had an accident, and was forced to sit in the classroom for the remainder of the class [15min]. The girl’s mother, Lisa Skidmore was called after the test, her daughter waited in her own mess with only a trash bag to cover herself. The parents of the child are not pressing charges, they are just hoping for the school’s policy to change.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- The Story Behind The Most-Viewed Photo In The World, The Windows XP ‘Bliss’ Wallpaper
- People Are Awesome.
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.