A kindergarten teacher at South West Elementary in Washburn, Missouri wouldn’t allow one of her students to use the restroom during testing time. The 6-year-old student could not hold it, had an accident, and was forced to sit in the classroom for the remainder of the class [15min]. The girl’s mother, Lisa Skidmore was called after the test, her daughter waited in her own mess with only a trash bag to cover herself. The parents of the child are not pressing charges, they are just hoping for the school’s policy to change.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.