Kunstrai Art Festival In Amsterdam
Dutch artist Bart Jansen turned his cat, Orville, into a flying machine after he was killed by a car. Orville was named after famous aviator Orville Wright and turned into a helicopter after death with help from Arjen Beltman. Jansen says Orville loved birds and now he can fly with them. Orville the helicopter cat is getting worldwide attention after being displayed at the St. Art Gallery during the KunstRAI Art Festival in Amsterdam.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark