Kite Surfing Tropical Storm Debby
While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Turbo Trailer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal