Amazon hits the tablet market with their new Kindle Fire with one of a kind Amazon Silk web browser. Amazon has the most inexpensive tablet on the market at $199. Their new split browser is very smooth, quick and only available on the Kindle Fire. Currently the iPad controls over 70% of the tablet market but with the Kindle Fire release at half the price the iPad has some competition. You can buy the Kindle Fire here.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons