Kilian Martin Altered Route
Some might consider skateboarding a crime, others might see is it as an art form. Adam Shomsky captures over ten wild skateboard tricks with a Redlake N3 high speed camera, Shomsky films at 1000 frames per second which catches the tricks in super slow motion. Watch until the very end and you will see how fast these tricks happen in real time. Another popular skateboarding video this week is Kilian Martin – Altered Route, Kilian is recognized for his unique style which continues to take skateboarding to the next level. Brett Novak filmed Altered Route which takes place in an abandoned water park in the Mojave Desert.
Kilian Martin – Altered Route.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.