Kids Eats Chewed Up Food
Alicia Silverstone posted a controversial video last week to her website, ‘The Kind Life‘. Alicia feeds her son Bear by chewing the food and giving it to her son by mouth. Alicia says, ‘He [Bear] literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating’. Jimmy Kimmel used this video for his latest YouTube Challenge asking parents to feed chewed up food to their kids. Jimmy Kimmel once again leaves children unimpressed and disgusted. Other popular Jimmy Kimmel YouTube Challenges include: ‘I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy‘ and ‘I Gave My Kids A Terrible Present’ part 1 and part 2.
Alicia Silverstone Feeding Bear.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma