Kentucky Fried Chicken Loves Gays
[NSFW - Language] John Goodman stars in a Funny or Die short created by Nick Corirossi that expresses Colonel Sanders’ love for gays. The video arrives two weeks after Chick-Fil-A president, Dan Cathy, stated his franchise is ‘guilty as charged’ in support of the traditional family. While some Chick-Fil-A restaurants disagree with Cathy’s statement and personal beliefs, Cathy’s words are reflected in the company’s 2010 charitable activity, supporting anti-gay groups with nearly $2 million in 2010.
Dan Cathy’s Anti-Gay Stance.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots