Kenny And Selma Awkward Wedding Toasts
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats