Ken Block Gymkhana 4 Bonus Edit
Ken Block’s Gymkhana 4 – Hollywood Megamercial took five days to film and included over 20 GoPro cameras. In just 9 months Gymkhana 4 has been seen over 17 million times and DC Shoes Film releases a bonus edit of Block’s run through the back lot of Universal Studios. In the edit the ‘Hollywood’ aspects are removed and more attention is given to Block’s performance behind the wheel.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Shetland Ponies Wear Cardigans To Promote Scotland.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- Dueling Piano And Drum Cover Of Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- Mexican-American Boy’s National Anthem Sparks Racist Comments
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Simon’s Cat – Flower Bed
- Baby Fast Asleep Until Her Favorite Song Comes On.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Boys Show Mom How To Perform CPR And Save 12-Week-Old Baby.