Just Keep Going
After going through a tough time of depression and lonesomeness Luke Rudkowski visits New York subways and goes out of the norm of keeping silent and gets to know the city’s people. Luke asks riders ‘Why are you here?’, ‘What motivates you more, fear or love?’, ‘What makes you happy?’ and the big one, ‘What is the meaning of life?’.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- How British People Greet You At The Airport.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Three-Week-Old Husky Puppy Howls For The First Time