Jon Blunk Saves Girlfriend In Aurora Theater Massacre
Incredible survival stories are arising just over 24 hours since the devastating theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado leaving 12 dead and 59 injured. Jansen Young was saved by her military boyfriend Jon Blunk, he knew what was happening and immediately threw Young on the ground, pushed her under the seats and covered her with his body. Young walks through the final moments she spent with her boyfriend saying ‘He saved me and gave me the opportunity to live, he would have done it for anyone that day’.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- The Piano Guys – ‘Beethoven’s 5 Secrets’.
- Cello Cover Of AC/DC’s ‘Thunderstruck’ By 2CELLOS
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance