John And Schoep
John Unger and his 19-year-old dog Schoep from Bayfield, Wisconsin have stolen many hearts with one photograph taken by Hannah Hudson. John rescued Schoep when he was just 8 weeks old and the two have been best friends since. Schoep now suffers from severe arthritis in his legs and it hurts so bad that Schoep cannot sleep, but John has figured out a way to ease his best friend’s pain. John takes Schoep to the waters of Lake Superior and holds him until he falls asleep, sometimes the two stay in the water for hours. Hannah Hudson snapped a picture of the two and after sharing the picture on Facebook it has been liked over 300,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. Since the image went viral John has received enough donations to treat Schoeps arthritis. Up to date information on Schoep’s surgery is available on the Bay Area Animal Hospital’s website and on this Facebook page dedicated to John and Schoep.
KARE 11 Interview With John Unger.
John And Schoep by Stonehouse Photography.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old