John And Schoep
John Unger and his 19-year-old dog Schoep from Bayfield, Wisconsin have stolen many hearts with one photograph taken by Hannah Hudson. John rescued Schoep when he was just 8 weeks old and the two have been best friends since. Schoep now suffers from severe arthritis in his legs and it hurts so bad that Schoep cannot sleep, but John has figured out a way to ease his best friend’s pain. John takes Schoep to the waters of Lake Superior and holds him until he falls asleep, sometimes the two stay in the water for hours. Hannah Hudson snapped a picture of the two and after sharing the picture on Facebook it has been liked over 300,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. Since the image went viral John has received enough donations to treat Schoeps arthritis. Up to date information on Schoep’s surgery is available on the Bay Area Animal Hospital’s website and on this Facebook page dedicated to John and Schoep.
KARE 11 Interview With John Unger.
John And Schoep by Stonehouse Photography.
Most Watched Today
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Man Sings Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ In 20 Different Styles
- Spoiled Bunny Rabbit Growls And Thumps When His Owner Stops Petting Him
- Boxer Dog Responds To Newborn Baby Sister’s First Cries
- Boxer Puppy Goes Wild Over A Bag Of Marbles
- Robert Downey Jr. Sings ‘Driven To Tears’ With Sting
- Impatient Dog Honks Horn For 15 Minutes When Owner Takes Too Long To Return