John And Schoep
John Unger and his 19-year-old dog Schoep from Bayfield, Wisconsin have stolen many hearts with one photograph taken by Hannah Hudson. John rescued Schoep when he was just 8 weeks old and the two have been best friends since. Schoep now suffers from severe arthritis in his legs and it hurts so bad that Schoep cannot sleep, but John has figured out a way to ease his best friend’s pain. John takes Schoep to the waters of Lake Superior and holds him until he falls asleep, sometimes the two stay in the water for hours. Hannah Hudson snapped a picture of the two and after sharing the picture on Facebook it has been liked over 300,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. Since the image went viral John has received enough donations to treat Schoeps arthritis. Up to date information on Schoep’s surgery is available on the Bay Area Animal Hospital’s website and on this Facebook page dedicated to John and Schoep.
KARE 11 Interview With John Unger.
John And Schoep by Stonehouse Photography.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel