Joel Allen Treehouse
After failing to retire at age 26, software developer Joel Allen was forced with a decision to go back to work as a software developer or his new found career as a carpenter. After a little help Joel decided to continue carpentry and build a small egg shaped home called ‘The HemLoft’ in the backwoods of British Columbia’s Whistler mountain. In August 2011 Joel and his girlfriend Heidi moved into the HemLoft. Joel took up an offer to share his secret treehouse throughout the world in Dwell magazine’s special outdoor edition. Joel submitted his work to Dwell in hopes of having an opportunity to continue building cool things. Joel’s HemLoft is in danger of taken down since it is built on crown land.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Young Fan And An Usher Have Epic Dance Battle During Pistons-Knicks Game
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Cat Sees His Owner For The First Time In 6 Months
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- The X Factor UK – Christopher Maloney.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.