Joel Allen HemLoft
After failing to retire at age 26, software developer Joel Allen was forced with a decision to go back to work as a software developer or his new found career as a carpenter. After a little help Joel decided to continue carpentry and build a small egg shaped home called ‘The HemLoft’ in the backwoods of British Columbia’s Whistler mountain. In August 2011 Joel and his girlfriend Heidi moved into the HemLoft. Joel took up an offer to share his secret treehouse throughout the world in Dwell magazine’s special outdoor edition. Joel submitted his work to Dwell in hopes of having an opportunity to continue building cool things. Joel’s HemLoft is in danger of taken down since it is built on crown land.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.