Two University of Victoria women were walking home from a night of drinking and got a late night craving. The two women walked into an open garage and stole a bag of Zellers BBQ Potato Chips. Saanich Police Sergeant Dean Jantzen described the chips as hard to obtain potato chips and can’t hold in his laughter when he says ‘these are first-time chip offenders’. The anonymous bandits wrote letters of apology and were not charged for the crime.
Follow Up on the BBQ Chip Bandits.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video