Four hours before Tuesday’s second presidential debate Jimmy Kimmel sent a crew to Hollywood Blvd to ask people who they thought won last night’s presidential debate. Jimmy took his prank a step further today by asking people who they thought won the ‘first lady debate’ which doesn’t even exist. Watch until the end to see why the audience randomly laughed at the 1:50 mark.
Previously: Jimmy Kimmel Live – Who Won ‘Last Night’s’ Debate Prank.
The 2012 White House Correspondents’ Dinner has become the most watched event this weekend. The guest list included Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, cast members of Glee and more. The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is known for the president joking about himself and features a comedian, this year Jimmy Kimmel was invited to the dinner. Obama begins the night with laughs and continues throughout the evening joking about himself and his opponents in the upcoming and past elections. Obama closes with a release of his secret agenda if he is reelected for another term.
Jimmy Kimmel At The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
Alicia Silverstone posted a controversial video last week to her website, ‘The Kind Life‘. Alicia feeds her son Bear by chewing the food and giving it to her son by mouth. Alicia says, ‘He [Bear] literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating’. Jimmy Kimmel used this video for his latest YouTube Challenge asking parents to feed chewed up food to their kids. Jimmy Kimmel once again leaves children unimpressed and disgusted. Other popular Jimmy Kimmel YouTube Challenges include: ‘I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy‘ and ‘I Gave My Kids A Terrible Present’ part 1 and part 2.
Alicia Silverstone Feeding Bear.
Mardi Gras is always popular during the month of February and is known drinking and flashing for beads. Jimmy Kimmel’s crew heads out to Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood, CA to ask strangers if they have ever flashed someone.
Jimmy Kimmel has pulled pranks on kids during Halloween and Christmas, now he pranks adults during Super Bowl XLVI. Jimmy asks viewers to wait for a crucial moment in the game and unplug the TV. This year’s Super Bowl went down to the final play giving the perfect opportunity to turn off the television.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots