Jet Propulsion Laboratory
In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing – Dangerous Downhill Race In Plastic Toy Cars
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures