Jessica Sanchez Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You
16-year-old Jessica Sanchez from Chula Vista, California stole American Idol last night with her performance of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’. The song is one of the toughest in the world to cover and Jessica knocks it out of the park receiving the only standing ovation of the evening. Randy Jackson claims she is the best in the competition while Jennifer Lopez choked back tears. This isn’t the first time Sanchez has been in the spotlight, she was also featured on America’s Got Talent singing Celine Dion’s ‘I Surrender’ when she was only 11.
America’s Got Talent – I Surrender
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sad Cat Diary
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons