Jessica Sanchez Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You
16-year-old Jessica Sanchez from Chula Vista, California stole American Idol last night with her performance of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’. The song is one of the toughest in the world to cover and Jessica knocks it out of the park receiving the only standing ovation of the evening. Randy Jackson claims she is the best in the competition while Jennifer Lopez choked back tears. This isn’t the first time Sanchez has been in the spotlight, she was also featured on America’s Got Talent singing Celine Dion’s ‘I Surrender’ when she was only 11.
America’s Got Talent – I Surrender
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.