Jeremiah Warren History Of April Fools Day
Jeremiah Warren gives us a little history behind April Fools’ Day aka All Fools Day, which is this Sunday, April 1st this year. The most popular theory is that April Fools’ Day was created in the 1500′s after the new Gregorian Calender left fools celebrating New Years on April 1st. Over the past 500 years April Fools’ Day has evolved and is now bigger than ever as companies attempt gaining viral attention creating the jokes that fool the nation.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures