Justin Bieber ran a two day contest asking fans to turn his ‘Boyfriend’ song in to a ‘Girlfriend’ version for his new fragrance, ‘Girlfriend’. Contestants were given two days to enter their ‘Girlfriend’ song for a chance to win a trip and VIP tickets to one of Justin Bieber’s concerts. The winning video will also be featured on NBC and seen on a Billboard in Times Square. One of the most watched videos in the contest is this creepy version which has been seen 2.5 million times in the past three days.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Jonathan Allen America’s Got Talent Audition