The waves at Jaws beach in Maui, Hawaii can reach 120 ft and travel at over 30 mph. Falling while on this wave can be dangerous and is captured as Red Bull sets up and records the sounds of what it’s like when you eat it on a ferocious wave.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Japanese Bagelheads.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Parrot Sings ‘Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me)’.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Snowmobile’s Close Call With Cliff.