Jamie Mantzel was always bummed about toy robots that never actually walk like they are advertised. The entrepreneur has invented one of the most amazing toys we have seen that actually walks and shoots ping pong balls. The only problem is the six legged robot does not have a name, Jamie has reached out to the internet and is asking for suggestions. If he picks your name for the toy he will send you a free one, the same goes for drawings of armor. Leave a comment on the video or e-mail him for your chance to win!Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana