Jamie Mantzel Spider Robot
Jamie Mantzel was always bummed about toy robots that never actually walk like they are advertised. The entrepreneur has invented one of the most amazing toys we have seen that actually walks and shoots ping pong balls. The only problem is the six legged robot does not have a name, Jamie has reached out to the internet and is asking for suggestions. If he picks your name for the toy he will send you a free one, the same goes for drawings of armor. Leave a comment on the video or e-mail him for your chance to win!Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma