Jamey Rodemeyer Parents
There must be an end to bullying, even after Jamey Rodemeyer took his life Lady Gaga played a tribute to Jamey he is still being bullied. Jamey’s sister was having a great time at her homecoming dance, they played the Lady Gaga tribute at the dance and the bullying began once again with chants of ‘We’re glad you’re dead’. Being bullied even after committing suicide has gained the attention of the nation and something must be done.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Prancercise – A Fitness Program Inspired By Horses