In late October, North Carolina photographer James York visited the Cataloochee Valley of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and had a close encounter with a young bull elk. Photographer Vince Camiolo was nearby and captured the entire altercation on video. After six tense minutes, a park ranger pulled up close enough for York to escape unharmed.
ABC News Story
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park