In late October, North Carolina photographer James York visited the Cataloochee Valley of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and had a close encounter with a young bull elk. Photographer Vince Camiolo was nearby and captured the entire altercation on video. After six tense minutes, a park ranger pulled up close enough for York to escape unharmed.
ABC News Story
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.