James Dean Dice
It took David Alvarez 14,000 dice to make this dice mosaic with an approximate size of 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide. The two images are of James Dean and Marilyn Monroe.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Rise And Shine
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song