Jalopy Journal Killed Myself When I Was Young
Many racing spectators enjoy good crashes during a race. The racing technology today is a lot different than when auto racing first began. If you crashed back then you would be extremely lucky if you could walk away from the accident. A.A. Bondy’s ‘Killed myself when I was young’ is the song played during this collection of vintage race car crashes.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology