Madeon’s ‘Pop Culture‘ became a popular mash up song last year mixing 39 pop pop culture songs into one remix, today the song has over 11 million views. In late August 2011 Nathan J. Barnatt created a dance video for ‘Pop Culture’ which inspired Hassam K. to do the same for the Video Yearbook Club at Walt Whitman High School in Huntington Station, New York. Hassam began the project November 4th, 2011 and finished May 2nd, 2012. Dancers include Jackson H. and Alyssa S. The new dance video has become one of the most watched videos this weekend.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Baby Bachelor
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- A Facebook Update In Real Life
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car
- Obscene Hand Gestures From Around The World
- Ducks Crossing The Street Interrupt Police Pursuit In Portland