Jack McBrayer & Triumph Visit Chicago’s Weiner’s Circle
[NSFW] Conan wraps up his week in Chicago by sending nice guy Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock to Chicago’s Weiners Circle. Weiners Circle is a hot dog stand known for the mutual verbal abuse between the employees and the customers. The Weiners Circle staff are very rude to Jack while he orders a meal, he returns with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to give them a taste of their own medicine. Earlier this week from Conan he visited Chicago’s Irish American Heritage Center to learn a little about his Irish heritage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- This Nap Is Not Happening.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Saturday Night Live – DJesus Uncrossed.
- Skydiver Attempts To Fly Like Mary Poppins With An Umbrella.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Harlem Shake – Miami Heat Edition.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Scientifically Accurate Spider-Man.
- Mädir Eugster’s Incredible Balancing Act.
- Tim’s Place – The World’s Friendliest Restaurant.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 Trailer.