iPhone Doesn’t Understand Japanese
[NSFW - Language] The new iPhone 4S with Siri is a one of a kind feature. You can tell Siri to message, call, change appointments and other tasks. There is one thing that Siri struggles with though and that is understanding Japanese/English trying to say ‘Work’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Snowmobile’s Close Call With Cliff.
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.