iPhone 5 Prank
It’s been almost one week since Apple’s iPhone 5 released, some people waited over 24 hours in line to get the new smartphone. Alex Goyette pranked people in line by dressing up like an Apple employee and dropped iPhone boxes right in front of them. It’s okay, the new iPhone is drop proof.
Apple’s iPhone 5 released today and one company, who had the first iPhone 5 in the Netherlands, decided to pull a prank instead of selling it. The company super glued an iPhone 5 to the ground at one of the busiest squares in Amsterdam to see how people reacted.
With every new iPhone comes the hype of how ‘amazing’ the new phone is, when in fact, it’s all in the users head. Jimmy Kimmel sends a crew to the streets to give people a look at the new iPhone 5, but since the iPhone 5 is unavailable they use the 4S. Even people who currently own a 4S are tricked into thinking they are looking at the new iPhone.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Jimmy Kimmel Has Professional Sign Language Interpreter Translate Mandela Memorial Imposter
- Dog Wants A Kitten