iPhone 5 Prank
It’s been almost one week since Apple’s iPhone 5 released, some people waited over 24 hours in line to get the new smartphone. Alex Goyette pranked people in line by dressing up like an Apple employee and dropped iPhone boxes right in front of them. It’s okay, the new iPhone is drop proof.
Apple’s iPhone 5 released today and one company, who had the first iPhone 5 in the Netherlands, decided to pull a prank instead of selling it. The company super glued an iPhone 5 to the ground at one of the busiest squares in Amsterdam to see how people reacted.
With every new iPhone comes the hype of how ‘amazing’ the new phone is, when in fact, it’s all in the users head. Jimmy Kimmel sends a crew to the streets to give people a look at the new iPhone 5, but since the iPhone 5 is unavailable they use the 4S. Even people who currently own a 4S are tricked into thinking they are looking at the new iPhone.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.